1-Day-of-Thunderstorms: Hey You - Shakira
I'd like to be / The kind of dream you'd never share / To be your boss and to be your maid / Your shaving cream, your razor blade / The buttons of your shirt / Your favourite underwear / I'd like to be / The only thing on Earth that makes you cry / The only thing that makes you happy / Soon you will see / That no one else but me can take you this high / And soon you'll make your last name mine / Hey you / Makin' an offer that / No one could ever refuse / Don't play the adamant / Don't be so arrogant / Can't you see I've fallen for ya? / Hey you / Makin' an offer that / No one would dare to refuse / Don't play the adamant / Don't be so arrogant / Let me in / Let me be your muse tonight / Tonight... / Tonight... / I'd like to be / The first white hair upon your head / To be your cherry pie / Your daily bread / I'll cook for free / I'll make your bed / If I can know the things you've thought and never said / I'd like to be the owner of the zipper on your jeans / And that thing that makes you happy / I'd like to be the beginning, the end / And the inbetween / And be your slave / And be your Queen...
What I learned this weekend:
1. Friday nights with Marey are always off-the-hook.
2. Getting your eyebrows threaded hurts more than Brazilian waxes and nose piercings.
3. If you only slept 4 hours last night, eating lunch and drinking Tanqueray and Tonic on a comfy couch will cause you to fall asleep and miss your Flamenco class.
4. Feet stay dry in rainboots!
5. If Narissa and I were lesbians, we would never fight over the same girl.
6. I like my Boy a little more everyday.
0 Reflections:
Post a Comment
<< Home