Defying Gravity (Wicked)
145-Minutes of Commute: Music Personalized for Me
You can dream a little dream
Or you can live a little dream
I'd rather live it
Cuz dreamers always chase
But never get it
- No Regrets, Aesop Rock
All I want to do is please you
Please myself by living my life too
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you
- The Stupid Things, Robin Thicke
The Heat beams: discreet screams and late nights as dead flirts
with sweet dreams of Street Teams and Box Office Redshirts
- Boy
I was have been am blindsided. This month was filled with excruciatingly slow work weeks, contrasted by weekends taken at breakneck speeds. Yes, there's a new boy in my life. A whirlwind romance, one you could probably write a book about. (I'm sure I already have in e-mails.) He dances to music in his head, and dances with me anywhere. 'Nuff said.
Buuuut I'll give you a little more: We've taken to skipping along the street -- we can't really figure out why. I love making faces when I'm kissing and he makes them back at me! Hanging out with him is like being in a movie with a to-die-for soundtrack because there is ALWAYS music on and I love it. Those song quotes are from a phat CD he made me. We have so many future plans (next show we have to go to, salsa dancing, more GTA, another brunch date, ice-skating, scrabble, snowboarding, reading the Sunday Times...) that I can't even remember them all. Oh, and did I mention the boy is the ultimate word-smith (just look at that rhyme)? I love words! [If only I had the balls to be a writer (not a biter for myself and others). ] You all already knew that.

0 Reflections:
Post a Comment
<< Home