Update. January 2007.
I've been too lax in my entries so screw 2006.
2007 was ushered in by a racous house party on Payson Avenue complete with a small fire in the coat-bedroom and a vomit-filled bathtub courtesy of one guest who passed out from approimately 11pm 2006 to 1pm 2007. Boy and I celebrated the new year through a haze of snot and tissue while in bed watching The Twighlight Zone on a flat screen TV. Other activities included ordering in and tidying up.
Less than a week later I spent one day crying over my LSAT score. The following weekend I tried to write my application essay; I made a lot of progress on my new video game. Finally, panicked, two weeks before Feb 1, I trashed the old essay, poured out a new one, and edited it every hour until the hour of its deadline. Thanks to anyone (everyone) who read any one of its seemingly endless iterations.
In more exciting news, Boy's show opened in previews and I managed to get 17 freinds there that first night. To catch a whiff of the show, scratch here. (Or cut-and-paste this: http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=543703 ) I also leveraged the opening to finagle a visit from 3 of my favorite friends who all reside out-of-state. A week later Boy turned 27 on a Tuesday. We celebrated with a huge party after the show above the show. Somewhere along the way I was encouraged to pursue a new job position by the head of a department, which served to boost my confidence immensly.

0 Reflections:
Post a Comment
<< Home