Saturday, July 09, 2005

Anesthesia

135 Minutes of Commute: Happiness - Dead Prez
Yo, it’s a beautiful day, and everybody’s feelin’ wonderful
The ladies is out, lookin’ fly, dressed comfortable
I love to wake up, and feel the breeze through my window
Slip on a fatigues, grab a dutch and roll some indo
It be days like these, that make life so much easier
Fish thawin’ out, guinness stout in the freezer
Walk the block at my leisure (my leisure)
Summertime is like a anesthesia
85 degrees today, the kelly-green grass cushioned my towel as I hovered above the Hudson, sky-scrapers glittered in the bright sunshine across the way, my book lay forgotten by my side, and 100-feet away a large fountain served as occasional refreshment for Kat and me; my new favorite spot to chill on a sunny day: a park built on a pier in Hoboken. If only I had guinness draft on hand...

0 Reflections:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daily Sustenance

Awaiting Consumption

Memorable Aliment