Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

140-Minutes of Commute: Losing My Mind - Sondheim
The sun comes up
I think about you
The coffee cup
I think about you


A productive day at work was followed by a surprise dinner at Blue Hill, which, Boy tells me, purports to use only fresh-grown food from their farms in upstate New York. The setting was intimate and cozy, the staff was classy, the food was phenomenal and unique (yes, I ate a deliciously tasty cranberry-flavored marshmallow), and to top it off the company was handsome, funny, genius, interesting, and, well, you know, the company was Boy. So, a very successful evening. But you know what was even nicer? Realizing that Valentine's day was not so different from every other day; or rather, every other day with Boy is not so different from Valentine's day.


1 Reflections:

Blogger AK said...

I love you guys.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daily Sustenance

Awaiting Consumption

Memorable Aliment