She blings like Vegas
120-Minute Commute: She's Gangsta - Thicke
She's a nice girl, an ice girl
She blings like Vegas
Hot like butter
If she wants she takes it
Awww
Here we go!
All I really know is she's gangsta
She's a nice girl, an ice girl
She blings like Vegas
Hot like butter
If she wants she takes it
Awww
Here we go!
All I really know is she's gangsta
I'm back, along with Spring.
Today will be 68 degrees.
The sun was itching to break through the clouds on my drive to work, I felt it; we are kindred spirits, the sun and I.
Today will be 68 degrees.
The sun was itching to break through the clouds on my drive to work, I felt it; we are kindred spirits, the sun and I.
I look fine in my cropped work pants, thick black leather 3-inch heels (deemed "fuck-me" shoes by the doorman with the shoe fetish), and today I get to leave work early, start the weekend early, and watch my man's musical with a best friend, followed by a day with family (his and mine), a night with best-friends, and another day with Boy.
Cheers, to life.

0 Reflections:
Post a Comment
<< Home