Sunday, November 16, 2008

FINA(ancia)LLY!

Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Why would you lie about how much coal you have?
Why would you lie about something dumb like that?
Why would you lie about anything at all?
First the window, then it's to the wall
Lil' Jon, he always tells the truth


I love me some quicken online. It is a ridiculously easy way to monitor both your income (mine, none) / spending and your stocks. The first section allows you to create your own labels and set up reminders about recurring bill payments. It also give you automatic  charts and graphs (whee!). (My pie chart looks awesome this month because I put a bunch of money in my savings account.  I'm not looking forward to December though - moving, gifts...) Plus, the website offers articles, podcasts, youtubes and other didactic programs. The portfolio section offers tips and in depth analyses and charts about your portfolio and any stocks you want to watch.  

This is so much easier - and more accurate than me doing this myself.  I LOVE IT.  

1 Reflections:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Vanessa, This is Chelsea from Quicken Online. Just found your post; so glad you like the product.

- Chelsea, Quicken Online

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daily Sustenance

Awaiting Consumption

Memorable Aliment