Dark Chocolate M&Ms taste of honey.
2L: Misery Business - Paramore
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way!
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way!
Things that tickled today:
Biblioburro. Just when Niss and I were discussing expectations in life - realistic or otherwise, I read about a man who carries books around to Colombian villagers on donkey-back. Biblioburro! Effing genius. The best name, the best service. Here we see hope; here we see drive; here we see one changing many for the better.
Email-goggles. For those who actually get drunk on weekends.

0 Reflections:
Post a Comment
<< Home