Brutalize me with music
One good thing about music,when it hits you, you feel no pain.
So hit me with music. Hit me with music, now,
Brutalize me with music.
- Bob Marley, Trenchtown Rock
If only I could amass knowledge starting at the beginning of time, and if only I could remember everything always, then I could catch every reference to every thing ever. It will be a difficult, circuitous journey, but I will try.
So hit me with music. Hit me with music, now,
Brutalize me with music.
- Bob Marley, Trenchtown Rock
If only I could amass knowledge starting at the beginning of time, and if only I could remember everything always, then I could catch every reference to every thing ever. It will be a difficult, circuitous journey, but I will try.

6 Reflections:
I guess the only question left is: will "reflection" become "reflections" with >1 comment?
testing...
i can't figure it out. google fails me!!
oh niiiice change
it's all about working with the grammar, nice going.
This website uses "__ comments" so that kid might have figured out how to make the singular for 1 comment. Looked through the source code a little but (as we discussed) as I have approximately 0 experience in this stuff, didn't do much good.
http://www.annarborisoverrated.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home