Me On Music (Music on Me)
135 Minutes of Commute: Lo Que Paso, Paso - Daddy Yankee
Ah ah dale mambo (entre tu y yo)
Dale mambo (daddy)
Son cosas q pasan en el barrio fino
Ah ah dale mambo (entre tu y yo)
Dale mambo (daddy)
Son cosas q pasan en el barrio fino
I just know that music makes ME feel better. If I want to get excited, fast-paced music helps me achieve that state; if I want to calm down, jazz helps me out; if I'm feeling festive, throw on some merengue to amplify that feeling; if I feel like moping, hand me some Jodeci. Music makes my body tingle; it sharpens my pains so I that when touch them they draw blood, like Sleeping bBeauty's spindle, and I can see and smell and taste and feel the life-force that keeps those pains alive; it strengthens my passions into something powerful that I can wield; it softens my love so that I can sink (my teeth) into it for eons and never (care to) find my way out.

1 Reflections:
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. ~Gottfried Leibniz
Hmm. Still thinkin' bout that one. I think symmetry is always beautiful, whether it's through layers of colour, light and shadow or layers of sound, rhythm and melody.
Post a Comment
<< Home