135 Minutes of Commute: Be - Common
Explored the world to return to where my soul begun
Never looking back or too far in front of me
The present is a giftand
I just wanna BE
The time has come for me to determine what in life is important, where my priorities lie, and what my interests are. A year out of college, almost a year out on my own, and I am in no way settled, rife with unanswered questions. Is a longer commute worth living in the city? Is lower rent worth living outside of my ideal location? Should I be saving money for my future or living it up while I'm young? And best of all, what the hell should I do with my life?
2 Reflections:
you should dance.
Lots of thoughts on this...
Give me some time to gather them
Post a Comment
<< Home