Victorious Battles
7200 Minutes of Party: Gasolina (Remix) - Daddy Yankee f. Pitbull, N.O.R.E., Lil' Jon
Subele mambo pa' que mi gata prenda lo motores
Que se prepararen que lo que viene es pa que le den (DURO!)
Mamita yo se que tu no te me va a quitar (duro!)
Lo que me gusta es que tu te dejas llevar (duro!)
Todos los viernes ella sale a vacilar (duro!)
Mi gata no para de janguear porque (Whatcha say?)My new policy on life is this: take any excuse to party and exploit it. With the limited amount of free time that I have, I cannot waste it on TV (unless it is America’s Next Top Model or Iron Chef, but even these I never seem to actually get to. (I need TiVo.)) or on cleaning my apartment and paying bills or even on sleeping; no!, I must seize the day!, dine with friends!, drink with strangers!, dance into the dawn!, embark on journeys! Today I am taking back the college days that were stolen from me through friction, caused by heavy workloads, and lethargy (and a skill we decry procrastination) that was so deep my exuberance could not compete against the resulting inertia. So, while a birthday is no longer something I am in(s)anely excited about, it is an excuse to party, and oh, I r(e)aped its rewards.

1 Reflections:
double entendres! excellent.
Post a Comment
<< Home